Login to view price.
2018 Domaine Antoine Sanzay 'Les Terres Rouges' Cabernet Franc
- 100% Cabernet Franc
- Appellation Saumur-Champigny (Rouge)
- This wines is from one parcel of young vines in his Varrains vineyard, which totals 0.6 hectares
- Vines were mostly planted in 2005, mostly on clay and limestone soils, but with a high iron content
- Certified organic
- Hand harvested into crates and then sorted. The fruit was 50% destemmed, 50% kept as whole bunches, wild fermented in concrete tanks for 12 days, then pressed into concrete tanks for a total of 18 months
- Unfiltered, unfined (vegan)
- 35mg/L SO2 added at bottling
Tasting notes: Youthful and invigorating! Lighter than all his other cuvées. Wholebunch delivers great texture. Perfumed. Sweet red berry fruits. Modest alcohol. Fruit rich but not fat or jammy.
A very special wine. We received just 30 bottles.