Das Juice

2022 Das Juice Prosecco Pet Nat

Login to view price.

Is it a Prosecco? A Pét Nat? Why not both!

95% Glera (Prosecco) cold-soaked and fermented dry on full solids for texture, bottled with the remaining 5% Muscat to complete fermentation in bottle. This one really is the best of both worlds: like a good Prosecco it's dry and crisp, apple, jasmine and citrus; yet it's juicy, fresh, and a touch wild. Refreshing and very drinkable. A good time, any time!

From Tom & James: 95% Glera (Prosecco) from the steep Peters Creek site with a small amount of Muscat from Zerella our juice addition. Glera fermented dry on full solids while the Muscat held back as juice and added to the ferment pre bottling.